Sunday 26 February 2012

Winter has finally shown up...

I guess we are getting payback for our little escape to some green. We have had a major snowfall..it is very pretty, and not really cold and after all how long can it last, were  almost into March. The snow covered everything but my garden gave me a little surprise..such a happy site.

I am very close to posting another beaded necklace, it's almost done and you will see I have green on the mind.. I should have it up this week.

I must confess I have a new passion..this one not so good for the waist line. While on the coast, my brother got me interested in making my own ice cream. Oh yum, yum, yum ... this is my first attempt and it is absolutely delicious - frozen Greek Strawberry yogurt. I will have to limit the amount I use my new toy, but I am so dying to try Maple Syrup Pecan ice cream.



1 comment:

  1. Awww, little flowers! Seeing the first flowers of the year is one of my favorite things.

    Can't wait to see how the next necklace turned out! Getting to see your pieces is always so much fun. <3

    And wow, that ice cream looks good. Mr. Sequin and I have an ice cream maker, but we haven't had much success. Sometimes I think it's for the best, though! Even though I really want peach ice cream.

    ReplyDelete