Friday 20 April 2012

yeah, it's Friday.....

It feels like it's been a long week, but Friday is finally here. I am so excited because my wonderful husband has surprised me with a new camera (a Canon 60D) and tomorrow we are going to the country for a photo adventure.  I have been busy beading and although there have been several projects in between I am done "Colorado".  I had purchased the keshi pearls and the large crystal focal sometime ago but couldn't decide how to use them. My ah ha moment came and I am really pleased with the outcome. My brain is overflowing with new project ideas and I can't wait to get started. Next.....more beads and more photos!

                                                      Colorado

1 comment:

  1. This is fabulous, Kepi! I love the keshi pearls and the color is great! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete