Sunday 30 December 2012

All you need is love....

With the New Year right around the corner it is time for those resolutions.  I have been thinking for some time what resolutions I plan on making and the inevitable loose weight, pay off the bills, get more exercise rose quickly to the top; but I don't think I will make those resolutions, I think I'll just do them. My resolution this year is to love more and to express it openly...I will let my family know that I love them, I will let my friends know that I love them and I will give love and be kinder to mankind but most of all; I will love myself.

To go along with this sentiment I made a "love" necklace.  I had purchased the focal beads from Sharon Driscoll some time ago and now seemed such an appropriate time to use them. I love the fresh colors and the happy feeling this necklace evokes. Along with Sharon's beads I used seed beads, fire polished round crystals and pearls.


 
Love
Happy New Year to all my friends and may it be filled with Love....

3 comments:

  1. I love the happy feeling of this necklace - surely it will remind you to give yourself a little extra love and pampering every time you wear it. Happy New Year to you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful necklace, along with some pretty powerful words. May your 2013 be full of love

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the necklace and the sentiment around it!

    ReplyDelete