Monday 11 March 2013

...whew!!!

Bead Soup project complete and waiting for reveal...
Beading Babes projects completed and waiting for reveal.....
Week 1 photo course complete, waiting for feedback (but I did get 99% on the exam)........
hmmm painting to get started from the painting course I signed up for.... 
Oh yeah Spring Fling Challenge -  just waiting for kit to arrive....
I am having so much fun, it's kind of hard to fit work into the mix .....

In my "in between" time I had time to complete and wear this necklace....you know when you have that certain outfit but no jewelery to go with it.....well now I do. I have had the focal for some time, actually I forgot about it, and then there it was a perfect match, that seems to happen to me a lot.

6 comments:

  1. Love that necklace! You sound really busy, which is always a good thing especially when the busy is fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on being so successfully productive! I'm exhausted just reading your list. But the necklace above is very cool - I'm sure it'll look stunning with your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I'm pushing household things aside to get any time at the table. I'm so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your wonderful exam score! That's spectacular.

    The necklace is lovely, too -- I love that focal bead! It reminds me of a butterfly wing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this Deb!! goregeous!!

    ReplyDelete