Sunday 14 June 2015

Feeling the waves

I have that feeling, that summer feeling....wanting to spend time at the water...any water would do but the ocean would be the preference. Just counting down the days until we take vacation. We are headed to the West Coast again as it is one of my favorite places to be, comes in second though to being with my family and most importantly my beautiful granddaughter. This is such a joyous time in my life but especially in my daughter's life. Everyday is a blessing and a joy...
Ah Beasty
 
Speaking of summer I had wanted to make this necklace for a long time (Jimmie Boatwright pattern featured in Bead and Button). I love how it lays on your neck in soft waves....speaks to me of the ocean and all things peaceful.  I  made a version of the pattern into a bracelet, such a beautiful calming set to wear!

Oceania
Love the waves!

No comments:

Post a Comment