Saturday, 28 May 2016

It's been a while....

I know it has been a long while since I've been here... I am not even sure why. I think when I was prolifically beading I posted way more and right now I seemed to have lost my beading mojo and I don't know where to find it!

Luckily I have other things I like to do while patiently waiting for my mojo to return. I do miss beading challenges though.....a lot. I was really bummed that the BSBP was cancelled, I do understand the reason but it was still a bummer.

My precious grand daughter has filled my days with joy and happiness.....I just can't get enough of her. I have been knitting a lot of delightful little sweaters and she is such a cute model. What can I say I am smitten.





I have also been super busy knitting for all the new arrivals in our family, I am so happy we are growing, babies are such blessing and bring so much joy.


I have also been busy with my camera, a passion I cannot live without. My generous sweet husband has been feeding my indulgence with a new micro camera, way easier to pack around especially when you get to tick off one of your bucket list items - a trip to New York.  I loved every minute and every second of the trip. I went with  my daughter, son in law and granddaughter (her first birthday present). My daughter and I are both avid seamstresses and went to mecca fabric land. All I can say is wow and wow! We actually had to purchase more suitcases to bring all our fabric goodies home- let the fun begin.

Hopefully my beading mojo will come back, it's a wait and see thing.




3 comments:

  1. I know how you feel about losing your beading mojo! I've lost all of my mojo this past year and haven't been beading or doing much of anything. I've accomplished a few things but not much and not much blogging going on here either. I don't even have a beautiful granddaughter to take up my time!! I've noticed a lot of people have not been blogging and I'm not sure why. NYC is certainly a fabric mecca! Enjoy all your lovely things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is so sweet! and the sweater is adorable!! I know what you mean about shopping in NYC - my old office was in the garment dist. in the heart of all the bead stores. It was so hard not to buy enough beads to open my own shop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh!! Your granddaughter is adorable and I can see why she's capture your attention. I've also been enjoying your photos on FB so I'm glad I can stay in touch that way!!

    ReplyDelete